Customers accessing the Zebb Platform will be contracting with Awlencan Innovations India Limited [CIN no. U72100GJ2018FLC104448], C1103, Siddhivinayak Business Tower, Near DAV School, Next to Kataria House, Off. S.G. Road, Makarba, Ahmedabad – 380051, Gujarat, India, which operates the ‘Zebb’ Exchange Platform in India in its capacity as the licensee of Awlencan Innovations Pte. Ltd.,, and shall hereinafter referred to as “Zebb” or “Company”.
“Zebb Platform” shall collectively mean and include Zebb Android App, Zebb iOS App (collectively, “Zebb App”) or Zebb Web application (“Web version”) and the Zebb website “www.Zebb.com” (“Zebb Website”), Zebb OTC Trading Platform and other web assets on the Zebb.com domain, together with the Zebb Developer Portal, Public APIs and secure authentication for Users.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device, which is like computer memory. First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
- First-party cookies are those set by a platform that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g. cookies placed by our platform domain).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the platform being visited by the user. If a user visits a platform and another entity sets a cookie through that platform, this would be a third-party cookie.
- Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the platform that created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies are cookies that allow platform operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
2. What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes. ‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the Zebb Platform and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, Zebb cannot provide the requested services. We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- identify you as being logged in to the Zebb Platform and to authenticate you;
- make sure you connect to the right service on the Zebb Platform when we make any changes to the way it works; and
- for security purposes
If you prevent these cookies, we can’t guarantee how the Zebb Platform or the security thereon will perform during your visit.
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use the Zebb Platform, e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how the Zebb Platform works, understand the interests of Zebb’s users and measure the effectiveness of Zebb’s advertising. We use performance cookies to:
- carry out web analytics: provide statistics on how the Zebb Platform is used;
- perform affiliate tracking: provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of Zebb visitors also visited their site;
- obtain data on the number of users of the Zebb Platform that have viewed a product or service;
- help us improve the Zebb Platform by measuring any errors that occur; and
- test different designs for the Zebb Platform
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit. We use ‘Functionality’ cookies to:
- remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours
- remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- remember if you have engaged with a specific component or list on the Zebb Platform so that it won’t repeat
- show you when you’re logged in to the Zebb Platform
- provide and show embedded video content
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Targeting’ cookies are used to track your visit to the Zebb Platform, as well as other platforms, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows us to display targeted advertisements to you on the Zebb Platform. We may use targeting cookies to:
- display targeted ads within the platform; and
- improve how we deliver personalized ads and content, and to measure the success of ad campaigns on the platform.
3. When do we require your consent
All cookies require your consent. We request your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by clicking on the appropriate button on the banner displayed to you. If you do not wish to give consent or wish to withdraw your consent to any cookies at any time, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling these cookies will affect the functionality of the Zebb Platform, and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the Zebb Platform.
4. How to Delete and Block our Cookies
Changing your Cookie Settings: The browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details:
- Cookie settings in Brave
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
More information. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.