Modified on: Thu, 3 Jun, 2021 at 9:19 PM
Customers accessing the Zebb Platform will be contracting with Awlencan Innovations India Limited [CIN no. U72100GJ2018FLC104448], C1103, Siddhivinayak Business Tower, Near DAV School, Next to Kataria House, Off. S.G. Road, Makarba, Ahmedabad – 380051, Gujarat, India, which operates the ‘Zebb’ Exchange Platform in India in its capacity as the licensee of Awlencan Innovations Pte. Ltd.,, and shall hereinafter referred to as “Zebb” or “Company”.
“Zebb Platform” shall collectively mean and include Zebb Android App, Zebb iOS App (collectively, “Zebb App”) or Zebb Web application (“Web version”) and the Zebb website “www.Zebb.com” (“Zebb Website”), Zebb OTC Trading Platform and other web assets on the Zebb.com domain, together with the Zebb Developer Portal, Public APIs and secure authentication for Users.
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes. ‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the Zebb Platform and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, Zebb cannot provide the requested services. We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- identify you as being logged in to the Zebb Platform and to authenticate you;
- make sure you connect to the right service on the Zebb Platform when we make any changes to the way it works; and
- for security purposes
If you prevent these cookies, we can’t guarantee how the Zebb Platform or the security thereon will perform during your visit.
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use the Zebb Platform, e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how the Zebb Platform works, understand the interests of Zebb’s users and measure the effectiveness of Zebb’s advertising. We use performance cookies to:
- carry out web analytics: provide statistics on how the Zebb Platform is used;
- perform affiliate tracking: provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of Zebb visitors also visited their site;
- obtain data on the number of users of the Zebb Platform that have viewed a product or service;
- help us improve the Zebb Platform by measuring any errors that occur; and
- test different designs for the Zebb Platform
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit. We use ‘Functionality’ cookies to:
- remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours
- remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- remember if you have engaged with a specific component or list on the Zebb Platform so that it won’t repeat
- show you when you’re logged in to the Zebb Platform
- provide and show embedded video content
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Targeting’ cookies are used to track your visit to the Zebb Platform, as well as other platforms, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows us to display targeted advertisements to you on the Zebb Platform. We may use targeting cookies to:
- display targeted ads within the platform; and
- improve how we deliver personalized ads and content, and to measure the success of ad campaigns on the platform.
3. When do we require your consent
All cookies require your consent. We request your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by clicking on the appropriate button on the banner displayed to you. If you do not wish to give consent or wish to withdraw your consent to any cookies at any time, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling these cookies will affect the functionality of the Zebb Platform, and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the Zebb Platform.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.