We hate to see you go, but we understand that you may need to delete your account with us.
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to the Account tab on your app.
- In the Account section tap on Deactivate Account.
- You will be prompted to enter a reason you wish to deactivate your account. This is not a mandatory requirement, but we would love feedback incase something went wrong.
- Tap on Deactivate
- A confirmation screen will open asking you to confirm that you wish to deactivate your account.
- Click Yes, deactivate to confirm or No, go back to return to the previous screen.
Please be aware: Once you have deactivated your account, you will not be able to access your data. After your account has been deactivated, we will retain your data for a period of 10 years from the date of 'Deactivation' request. This is a legal requirement. To request any of your data during this holding period, please raise a ticket requesting for the same. After this 6 month holding period, all data (including your personal details, documents, trade information) pertaining to your account will be deleted from our servers.