Thinking of Cashing out?
Follow these steps to sell your bitcoin or ethereum.
- Tap on Home to navigate to the Home tab.
- Tap on the Sell button inside the Bitcoin card (to sell Bitcoin) or the Ethereum card (to sell Ethereum)
- Enter the amount (denominated in BTC/ ETH) you would like to sell. The minimum amount that you have to sell is the equivalent of INR 100/-. The maximum you will be able to sell is the amount of bitcoin/ ethereum you hold in your Zebb wallet.
- The amount entered automatically converts to the equivalent amount of INR at the estimated prevalent market rate.
- Tap on Review to review your sell order (you can always tap the back button to make a change).
- If all the details are correct, tap Sell now to complete your purchase.
That’s it! You’ve sold your bitcoin/ ethereum.
Some things to remember: You can only sell your cryptocurrency/convert it into fiat (INR) in your wallet. However, there is no limit on the amount you can convert into INR. After converting your cryptocurrency into INR into your Zebb fiat wallet, you can opt to either withdraw funds to your Indian bank account or repurchase cryptocurrency on the platform. The market price shown on the order screen is an estimated price based on the most recent successful transaction. This price may vary slightly depending on the market price available once the order is placed. To understand how this works, please read the article on Instant Buy and Sell.