Once your KYC and bank details have been verified, you are ready to begin buying and selling cryptocurrencies! The first thing you will need to do is deposit money (Indian rupees) into your Zebb account.
You can deposit Indian rupees into Zebpay via Instant Transfer by following the steps below:
- Tap on the Wallet tab in the app, then tap on Deposit.
- Check your bank details and tap on Continue.
- The next screen will show you the details of the virtual account that has been created for you. This account number is unique to you ONLY.
- You will now have to go to your banking app or netbanking website to make a transfer into this virtual account through NEFT/ IMPS/ RTGS. Depending on your bank, you may need to add this virtual account as a beneficiary in your netbanking. This is a one time activity. Once the beneficiary is added, all you need to do going forward is to make a transfer like you would do to any other bank account.
- Once the payment is successful, the amount will reflect instantly into your Zebb account and will be available for trading.
Important notes: You can only transfer funds from the bank account/s registered and verified with us. Any funds transferred from an unregistered account (even if it belongs to you) or a third-party account will not be credited. You cannot transfer funds using UPI into this virtual account. The amount will not be credited to your account.
Special note for ICICI customers: When adding the virtual account as a beneficiary on your netbanking, do not use the option for Internal Transfer to ICICI account’. This will give you an invalid account error. Add the beneficiary through the ‘Other Bank’ option.
These are the processing time and limits for the different types of transfers:
|Type of Transfer||Processing Time||Transaction Limits|
|NEFT||Upto 2 hours.||INR 500 to 2,00,000|
|IMPS||Instant. Available 24x7.||INR 500 to 2,00,000|
|RTGS||Instant. Availability depends on bank.||More than 2,00,000|